1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Was epic great day csnt wait for the next 1 happening on 29th may at same place dog and whistle pub hertford but whos going to play i wonder. Anyway im sure it will be as good as the last one which went off with a bang quite literally after jazzy jeff finished his set and the fireworks went off the whole day was great a great atmosphere
visited Dog & Whistle on 07 Mar 2016
This event was absolutely brilliant. The music was fantastic and the general vibe was chilled and everyone was enjoying themselves. I would love more events like this held here as the venue is great. My only one negative point was that it took a long time to be served at the bars, perhaps they could have put another one in somewhere. But apart from that I loved it, will definately be going back for more events.
visited Dog & Whistle on 01 Mar 2016
Fantastic night amazing djs loved it! all barstaff bouncers lovely, really well organised friendly great vibe apart from the aggressive awful girl working in the front bar what a shame!
visited Dog & Whistle on 15 Apr 2016
Another fantastic day in Hertford - thank you Dog & Whistle / Doghouse. The DJs were rocking it and the sun shined on us. A great crowd who were there to jump around...
visited Dog & Whistle on 27 Feb 2016
I meant to order two tickets but somehow only one has come through, now the event is sold out and I really don't want to be going alone?! Please can you let me know if there are any tickets for resale or if this was a system error?
visited Dog & Whistle on 15 Apr 2016
Reply from The DogHouse presents "Summer Fiesta"
Hi Frances, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with your query. Thanks
26 Apr 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: