Clapham's newest party venue, Lit boasts an amazing Turbosound system, LED light display, great cocktails and Detroit-style pizzas set within two cool industrial railway arches. On Friday and Saturday nights, the party goes on until 3am with the DJs playing the very best in commercial house and garage…
RUM + FETE - South London Bashment & Soca Experience
- No reviews.
Experience an unforgettable night straight from the Caribbean islands featuring the best in Bashment, Soca, Afrobeats and Reggae🍹🌴
We’re bringing the heat straight to South London in 2023 with 100s of people joining us for a WILD, WILD NIGHT at RUM + FETE.
100% Vibes Guaranteed. Don't miss out on this opportunity to experience something new and exciting.
CELEBRATING A SPECIAL OCCASION?
You’re entitled to:
Free Entry & Cake
Booth Decoration based on the occasion
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
Doors close at 1AM sharp. No Excuses or Exceptions. Please leave with the intention of arriving on time. Queuing times will be extremely long. Please factor this into your travelling time.
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation.
Date and location subject to change, we will not refund tickets if you do not want to attend the new location.
If 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you for a future date
On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID Passport, driving license, or any GOV-approved ID
Attractions subject to immediate change.
|Standard Ticket||22:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
|Final Release Ticket||22:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
|Group of 4 (must arrive together)||22:00 - 03:00||£15.00|
|Group of 6 (must arrive together)||22:00 - 03:00||£22.50|
15-16 Lendal Terrace, Clapham, SW4 7UX
Clapham High Street (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.