ISLAND MANIA - Shoreditch Carnival Halloween Party
- No reviews.
- Club 289
Experience something new and exciting STRAIGHT from the Caribbean Island. A total celebration of music, food & culture 🍹🌴
Get ready and join 100s of people for ISLAND MANIA, the CRAZIEST Rave of 2021 with all your favourite DJs playing the best in Reggae, Bashment, Soca & Afrobeats all This will be a SOLD out experience like non-other as we prepare the WILDEST Club Night in the heart of London.
Attractions Include (Subject to IMMEDIATE change): Flags, Whistles, Hula Necklaces, Shisha, Immersive Decorations & your fav DJs & the best Dancehall, Reggae & Soca riddims 🌴🍹
If it’s a serious dose of Caribbean vibes you’re after, head straight to ISLAND MANIA.
ARE YOU CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY or SPECIAL OCCASION?
You’re entitled to:
Free Entry & Cake
Booth Decoration based on the occasion
To claim you must attend with a minimum of 7 paying ticket holders.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
Doors close at 11:00PM sharp. No Excuses or Exceptions. Please leave with the intention of arriving on time. Queuing times will be extremely long. Please factor this into your travelling time.
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation.
Date and location subject to change, we will not refund tickets if you do not want to attend the new location.
If 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you for a future date
On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (Passport, driving license, or any GOV-approved ID)
Attractions subject to immediate change.
|Ladies Only Ticket||21:00 - 01:30||£20.00|
|Gents Only Ticket||21:00 - 01:30||£22.50|
Club 289, Cambridge Heath Rd, Cambridge Heath, London, E2 9HA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.