Early Bird Film + Club tickets £15 // Early Bird Advance £10 // Early Bird VIP (priority entrance + free selected drinks) £15
Commercial/Pop, Party Mash Up
London’s biggest Pop and Fancy Dress Night – hosted by Old School Indie and Club De Fromage at Islington 02 Academy – invites you for a night of the biggest dancefloor anthems while dressed to kill in the scariest Halloween attire.
Featuring the very best of classic pop and rock anthems from the last 50 years, witches, werewolves and skeletons alike can bust their best moves to the likes of Bon Jovi, The Bangles, Spice Gilrs, MJ, Blur, The Arctic Monkeys and much more.
Better yet, prior to the club there will be the chance to get into the scare of things by watching a screening of Scream! Followed by a few ghoulish cocktails at the pre-bar from 9pm.
Doors to the main club open at 10.30pm and tickets can be purchased on the door for £10.
O2 Academy Islington
16 Parkfield Street, London, N1 0PS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.