Once upon a time a singer met a DJ and there was chemistry - both on stage and in the loins. Their chemistry was quite sparky and people liked it, so the singer and DJ decided to make sweet sweet music on stage (and in the bedroom but that story's on another website).
When they played people came from miles around to watch. Even at festivals when they were playing the small insignificant stages hidden behind trees while all the big names swung their egos around in the bright lights on the main stage, people still came like moths to a flame. Because that flame was big and bright and bold and full of love... and that love was a thing of beauty that would permeate the audience and suck everyone into a cosmic vacuum where nothing mattered but the beat and melody and The Moment.
And in that moment something special would grow, an invisible bubble would form and hold everyone together - minds, hearts and spirits alike would be joined as one in the space between breaths... You could see it in people's faces, eyes sparkling, minds confused by the wonder of it all, but safe in the knowledge that something beautiful and true was occurring, something that deserved time and attention and movement. Something that couldn't be held onto but would carry the soul to wondrous heights.
And that is how they play - that is the experience of We Go Bang Bang. A moment in time, fleeting, bound momentarily together by the spontaneous, rebellious, serious words and improvised melodies of singer Bang Bang, with the generous and considered House music rhythms served by DJ Rupert Pugsley, all bound together to create a Cosmic Bubble, where the audience and performance joins together hovering in a creation so delicate and perfect it can never be captured on film or sound alone.
The truth of We Go Bang Bang is only something that can be experienced in the flesh - in the space that is the Cosmic Bubble.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.