BASHMENT vs SOCA - Shoreditch Carnival Halloween Party
- No reviews.
- space 289
Bashment vs Soca - THE HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL
Get ready to Nuh Linga & Split In The Middle as we prepare for the BADDEST Carnival Party In London.
London's Biggest Bashment & Soca Party Bringing Non-Stop Carnival Vibez All Night!
This HALLOWEEN get ready for an unforgettable night with all your favourite Bashment, Dancehall & Soca Tunes with a hint of Hip Hop/Rnb!
This is guarantee to completely SELL OUT again! So get your tickets FAST!
One of the most popular events for Bashment & Soca lovers in London!
Event Manager Contact:
Dress code: Smart Casual (No Hats / No Hoods)
18+ for Ladies & 21+ for Gents
DRESS CODE: Smart casual. Dress to party. No sporting attire, tracksuits, hoodies, woolly hats, baseball hats, pouches, beach clothing, shorts, sandals, sliders, tank tops, bomber jackets, vans or converses. Halloween fancy dress recommend but not essential.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
Doors close at 11:30PM sharp. No Excuses or Exceptions. Please leave with the intention of arriving on time. Queuing times will be extremely long. Please factor this into your travelling time.
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation.
Date and location subject to change, we will not refund tickets if you do not want to attend the new location.
If 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you for a future date
On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (Passport, driving license, or any GOV-approved ID)
Attractions subject to immediate change.
|Ladies Only Ticket||21:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
|Gents Only Ticket||21:00 - 00:00||£12.50|
space 289, 289, Cambridge Heath Road, London, E2 9HA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.