Sub City presents
- No reviews.
- The Hackney Social
Sub City records is an independent vinyl retailer based in Manchester specialising in underground dancefloor cuts. It comes as no surprise that this crews love of digging and sourcing some of the finest tracks, lead them to become natural selectors.
After catching co-owner Didds at Animal Crossing Summer of Love this August where he packed out the dancefloor and put on a set to rival even Traumer b2b Shonky, we had to invite him down to The Hackney Social for Sub City's London debut.🔥
Expect to be taken on a journey covering garage, breaks, house & electro with sounds from Sub City, Company London & Louis Thompson across the evening. This is not one to be missed, grab your ticket before it's too late! 🔊
|Early Bird||16:00 - 22:00||£8.00|
|1st Release||16:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
|2nd Release||16:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
The Hackney Social, 11, Bohemia Place, London, E8 1DU
Hackney Central (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.