Yoga at Neverland London
- Neverland London
Beach Yoga at Neverland London
You'll be able to get to the beach after all this summer, as we'll be back in Fulham for another season of yoga at Neverland London.
Join us on Saturday mornings for an energising and fun yoga class paired with beachside beats. You’ll be surrounded by palm trees and beach huts, getting your holiday fix without even having to leave the country. With a covered canopy area - so it's perfect whatever the weather.
Led by Cassie McClements of Pop Up Yoga Club, as well as guest teachers who will bring their unique styles and practises to the beach.
Saturday 12th September - Yoga on the beach
Saturday 19th September - Yoga HIIT on the beach
Every Saturday: 10:30am – 11.40am
- All levels welcome
- Socially distanced mat space
- Flexible booking terms
- Classes start promptly so it's advisable to arrive 10 minutes early
- Please email if you don't have your own mat and would like to borrow one
Price £20 + booking fee
Includes yoga class + day entry to Neverland London
Open for all levels, no prior experience necessary.
Classes will be social distanced (following gov advice)
If rainy, the class will still go ahead under a large jungle canopy area at Fulham Beach
Flexible booking terms:
If, on your reservation date, the venue is unable to open due to Covid-19 you will be able to amend your class to an alternative date of your choice.
Health + safety:
Please do not attend if you have a fever or show any Covid-19 symptoms. We will be taking temperatures on arrival if you fail the temp check, you will not be able to enter and we cannot offer refunds.
It is recommended that you bring your own mat to class due to hygiene reasons, however if you do need one please email Cassie - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will require track and trace forms to be filled out to meet the government regulations.
To contact the organiser please email: email@example.com
Yoga class + day entry to Neverland London
beach yoga class + day entry to Neverland London
|10:30 - 11:45||£20.00|
Yoga HIIT + day entry to Neverland London
Yoga HIIT on the beach + day entry to Neverland London
|10:30 - 11:45||£20.00|
Neverland London, 364, Wandsworth Bridge Rd, Fulham, SW6 2TY
Wandsworth Town (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The yoga class may move from the beach to an undercover area at Fulham beach club on rainy days.
14. Please do not attend if you have a fever or show any Covid-19 symptoms. We will be taking temperatures on arrival if you fail the temp check, you will not be able to enter and we cannot offer refunds.
15. It is recommended that you bring your own mat to class due to hygiene reasons.
16. We will require track and trace forms to be filled out to meet the government regulations.