Virtual Cocktail Class
- Online Event
Our Virtual Cocktail Classes are back!!!! Join one of our extremely experienced bartenders through the power of Zoom every other Friday night at 7.30pm to learn how to make your cocktails for the weekend.
We will be concentrating on one theme each week and the schedule as well as the list of ingredients and basic equipment that you will require is on our website. Please make sure to do this well in advance so you are ready! After the class, the recipes will be posted on our website for you to download if you wish so need to take notes!
Half an hour before the class, we will email you our Zoom ID and one time code for the event, which will start at 7.30pm sharp and finish 1.5 hours later. During this time Steve will demonstrate 4 cocktails, shake them together with you, and answer any questions during "drinking time". The charge is £10 per household - we don't mind how many adults are joining from each home!
You can also purchase our lovely Boxes with the equipment for you to keep and alcoholic ingredients to make the cocktails for the class with a 7 working day lead time. Please note any berries, mint and Ice will still need to be procured by yourselves!
1 household of participants to the cocktail class
|19:30 - 20:30||£10.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.