Screen Printing at SoLo Craft Fair
- Balham Bowls Club
Nicole Line invites guests to take part in a taster screen-printing workshop at The SoLo Craft Fair at The Balham Bowls Club. This workshop is a chance to gain an experience and try something new. You are also encouraged to take a look at home for anything you could upcycle and transform through print. Please bring up to 2 items to screen print onto.
If you have time and the materials to do so, have a go at making your own stencils at home so that you can spend more time printing.
I recommend you use thin acetate sheets to make the stencils, keep it simple and keep it A3 size and under.
If you have any questions about the stencil making, feel free to call me or send me a message.
Please arrive to the venue 10 minutes before the workshop begins so we can all begin together.
This workshop is suitable for all levels.
This is a taster workshop, one colour will be provided for your to use.
Aprons will be provided, but please wear clothing that you don’t mind getting messy in as the screen printing inks do stain.
Due to table space, please do not bring large items to print onto such as a duvet cover and very large canvas.
At the end of the workshop please clean your space and the equipment you used, thank you.
To make your prints machine washable, iron your items for 3 - 5 minutes, gentle wash.
For the workshop to go ahead Nicole needs 6 printers in the workshop. Nicole will email / text / call one day before the event if there is not enough tickets sold.
Balham Bowls Club, 7-9, Ramsden Rd, London, SW12 8QX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.