1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Our huts are designed for up to 8 people and bookable at a cost of £80 per time slot.
If your party is larger than 8, additional people should either pre-purchase an entry ticket, or pay at the entrance (where they may have to queue as we cannot guarantee there will be immediate availability due to capacity restrictions).
At the end of your session, our staff will ask you to vacate the beach hut, although you are welcome to stay onsite. Should you wish to book the beach hut for longer, please book additional slots.
Your beach hut will be held for you and your guests for 30 minutes after your reservation time. If you and your party have not arrived within this time, then your beach hut may be given to other guests.
Our party daybeds are designed for up to 15 people and are bookable at a cost of £150 per time slot.
Daybeds are designed to take a maximum of 15 seated, so we recommend that if your party is larger than 15, additional people should either pre-purchase an entry ticket, or pay at the entrance (where they may have to queue as we cannot guarantee there will be immediate availability due to capacity restrictions).
At the end of your session our staff will ask you to vacate the daybed, although you are welcome to stay onsite. Should you wish to book the party daybeds for longer, please book additional slots.
Some of our party daybeds are covered and we will allocate these on a first come, first serve basis. We will try to accommodate your preference, but cannot guarantee specific availability.
Your party daybed will be held for you and your guests for 30 minutes after your reservation time. If you and your party have not arrived within this time, then your daybed may be given to other guests.
Our feasting tables are designed to take a maximum of 18 people - if your party is less than this, you may be required to share with other guests at your table and make friends!
If you are 2-3 people, you can still turn up and you are quite likely to get a space as we hold some spaces for walk-ins and smaller groups, although we cannot guarantee it.
We ask that you drink responsibly whilst onsite and show consideration for other guests. We reserve the right to refuse entry and may ask you to leave the site.
Food and Drink Policy
We offer BYOB and you and your guests are very welcome to bring your own alcohol onsite. However, this works on the basis that you purchase soft drinks and/or cocktail mixers from us onsite. We therefore do not allow you and your guests to bring any external soft drinks, pre-mixed soft and alcoholic drinks (including alcopops), or food onsite. Our security staff will search your bag on entry and may confiscate any items of food or soft drink (these will be returned to you when you leave).
The amount of alcohol permitted is restricted to:
30cl of spirits (½ bottle), or 1 bottle of wine, or 4 cans or bottles of beer.
We will request identification from you and your guests at the entrance and reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason. If you happen to be lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are aged 18 to gain entry to the site, unless you are accompanied by an adult who is over 25. You and your guests must be over 18 to consume alcohol onsite and our security staff will strictly enforce this policy and you may be asked to leave the site without a refund.
All guests who are under 18 must be offsite by 5pm.
Please note there is no re-entry to the site.
Our last service is half an hour before closing at which point our security staff will ask you to drink up. We ask that you kindly co-operate with our security staff in their efforts to ensure that all guests have left the site by our closing time. Please, please leave the site quietly with respect to the local residents who may be trying to get some shut eye.
By booking with us and providing your contact details you are "opting in" to our internal marketing system and you may even receive offers from us. Please send us an email “Unsubscribe” should you wish us to remove your data from our systems and we will not contact you further!
Please send us an email on email@example.com should you wish to contact us for any reason.