London Armagnac Club
- No reviews.
- Monsieur Le Duck
The London Armagnac Club is brought to you by London restaurant Monsieur Le Duck.
We meet on the first Wednesday of every month for a guided tasting workshop covering a specific topic, such as: region, an individual house, barrel ageing, grape variety, terroir or vintages.
Wednesday 4 September, 7pm to 9pm: An Evening with Château de Laubade
We will be taking you on a journey with one of Bas Armagnac’s most established and well-respected Houses: Château de Laubade. We will discuss the origins of the house, their production methods, their terroir and of course taste from their range; from Armagnac Blanche to vintages, via VS, VSOP, XO and an Armagnac cocktail. The tasting will be accompanied with a selection of small bites from the Monsieur Le Duck menu (vegetarian options available upon request). You will leave with a small gift of 50ml of our in-house duck fat washed Armagnac and a discount voucher to use in the restaurant at another time.
London Armagnac Club takes place in the restaurant's first floor bar, The Duck Nest
If you have specific dietary requirements, please email email@example.com in advance
Monsieur Le Duck, 27 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5RN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.