Classes, Something A Little Different, Daytime, Stag Do
Ever wanted to learn how to make your favourite beers? Well with our dedicated brew school you can! Come spend the day making your own beer with one of our master brewers as they walk you through the homebrew process end to end, and learn all the tricks of the trade!
The day includes:
-Explanation of all equipment and ingredients -Your own Brew Bible - Take away all the information which you've just learnt -We provide your own set up - and at the end of the day you take home the beer you've made! -A variety of different beers and snacks. Served by us throughout the day. -Lunch is included, and varies from site to site. Lovely home cooked food from our kitchens (please let us know if you have specific dietary requirements) -Our classes are incredibly good value at £89.99 and classes usually last from 12:00am - 6:00pm
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Home Brew Depot is a Londons biggest home brewing ingredients and equipment shop located in the heart of Hackney. As well as sourcing all the equipment you need to brew your own beer at home, we also strive to make it as affordable as possible. Our on-site specialists can talk you through everything from set up, what ingredients you need and even how to replicate some of your favourite beers!
Alongside the Brew Shop, we also have our own dedicated Brew Space. Here we teach our (in)famous BREWSCHOOL, a one day masterclass involving all things drinking, eating and home brewing!
We also use this space to regularly host different events, sometimes collaborating with different breweries and Home brewers alike. Come down and say hello! Lets talk beer!