Grand Marnier presents: Cocktails En Pointe
- Pineapple Dance Studios
Grand Marnier and Pineapple Dance Studios, brings Londoners the first ever ballet and cocktail Masterclass, encouraging people to embrace a passion for performance through the creation of cocktails.
With Cocktails en Pointe there is no need to choose between the bar and barre after work, as the class offers both, with shaking and souss-ing all part of the experience. For both the novice and seasoned performer, the class will help people embrace their inner artiste.
Guests will learn some of the best-known ballet moves whilst making three delicious Grand Marnier serves - The Grand Tonic (Grand Marnier and Lemon Tonic), The Grand 75 (Grand Marnier, Lemon Juice and Champagne) and The Grand Confiture which has been specially created for this Masterclass. Mixology expert Nick Shopland and Amber Doyle lead ballet instructor from Pineapple Dance Studios will take you from pirouette to perfect cocktail in no time.
For more information#LiveGrand.
Please note that all guests must be over 18 to attend. Cocktails to be enjoyed at the end of the dance class.
GRAND MARNIER PRESENTS COCKTAILS EN POINTE
An exclusive ballet and cocktail Masterclass
|20:30 - 21:30||£10.00|
Pineapple Dance Studios, 7, Langley Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9JA
Covent Garden (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.