Festive Wreath Making Class
- No reviews.
- The Alfred Tennyson
Make your door stand out from your neighbour’s this Christmas with this festive workshop, where the experts from Hayford & Rhodes will teach guests the fine art of creating an elegant wreath for them to take home.
The workshop will include a festive reception of Christmas cocktails and canapés - such as wild mushroom & chestnut croquettes and mini turkey burgers - which can be enjoyed throughout the evening. Guests are invited to ascend to The Loft on the top floor with the plush armchairs providing a warm and comfortable atmosphere to learn this new craft, while enjoying delectable cocktails
Participants will be taken on a floral journey, learning about colours, styles and trends stem by stem, to ensure their hand-made wreath will look every bit as professional as the Hayford & Rhodes wreaths themselves. Hayford & Rhodes will provide all flowers, foliage, berries, holly and more to reflect the festive season in every wreath.
Festive Wreath Making Workshop
Includes wreath making, christmas cocktails and canapes
|18:00 - 21:00||£90.00|
The Alfred Tennyson, 10, Motcomb Street, London, SW1X 8LA
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Cubitt House Ltd
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.