Classes, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Themed Nights
To celebrate the start of the new school term, we're throwing the most epic of educational parties for all the big kids! Learn the ancient art of Extreme Garnishing from the Dons of Decorative Dining themselves; The Robin Collective.
Other educational institutions may discourage playing with your food, but at the School of Extreme Garnishing we support all types of experiments in the world of edible enhancement (explosions and all). As seen in TimeOut! and The Daily Mail - prepare yourself for the ULTIMATE foodie workshop.
Garnishing subjects include Napkin Aerobics, Flavour Tripping, Pimp Yo Fruit, Molecular Cocktailing, Rimming 101 and Boom Boom, Shake the Room.
The Annual Prize Giving Ceremony will reward students for their attention to decorative detail and academic flair, so be sure to come dressed in your best school uniform to impress your teachers and fellow chums!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.