EBS : Experimental Burger Society Cooking Class
- No reviews.
- Bobo Social
Fancy seeing your creation on our main menu?
Join our Head Chef for the Experimental Burger Society cooking class. Enjoy an exotic meat tasting to start (such as Kangaroo, Zebra, Ostrich and BOBO’s classic Rare-Breed Beef) with wine pairing.
Then get your burger chemistry sparking and make your own burger from your favorite meats!
We will cook and return your creation and the Chef will pick a winner which will run as a special on the main menu for the week ahead.
Experimental Burger Cooking Class
The Experimental Burger Society is back at Bobo Social on Charlotte Street, to teach you the ways of the perfect burger. Our Head Chef will join you for an exceptional cooking class.
During an hour and a half, get your burger chemistry sparking with a range of exotic meats such as Kangaroo, Zebra, Ostrich and of course BOBO’s classic Rare-Breed Beef.
|19:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
Bobo Social, 95, Charlotte Street, london, w1t 4pz
Goodge Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.