Disco Yoga Goes Zoom
- Online Event
'You've made my friends and I smile during lockdown, Disco Yoga is such a tonic...Thank you!" Helen, DMN Customer
Enjoy this groovy workout and bring out your inner sparkle!
Disco Yoga is now digital. Since March 2020, Disco Yoga switched all live events to virtual ones. This means we get to groove online with people all over the globe from the comfort of our own homes! What's not to love?
Enjoy one hour of Disco Yoga plus a live DJ set, led by Dancing Queen and Disco Yoga founders, Sarah Hunt and DJ Darlo. Expect a warm welcome, an inclusive experience and a feelgood vibe!
BYO mat, inner sparkle and feel free to don your grooviest indoor chic with sequins, glitter and spandex or keep it comfy and casual in your joggers. Your home, your way!
From 10:45am DJ Darlo will be spinning the disco grooves to get you in the mood while you sign into our Zoom session - we will admit all ticket holders between 10:45 and 11am. We will email you the sign in details a few hours before the class, so check your junk mail if you haven't seen it come in.
At 11am the class will start and we'll guide you through blissful, energising sequences to a glorious mix of disco classics. The set list will range from chilled to uplifting - aimed to reboot your booty, while rejuvenating your mind, body and soul. Afterwards you can pour a drink, stay online and boogie on the virtual dance floor for a few more tunes with DJ Darlo, while we keeping the party rolling at our after-party for 15 more minutes. At this point, it's a great opportunity to wave to any friends or family who may be on the other screens or connect with any new disco friends.
Stay safe and stay groovy.
By taking an virtual class instructed by our teachers, you accept all responsibility for your own health and wellbeing. By joining this class, you acknowledge that you don't suffer from any condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise. When participating in any exercise, there is the possibility of physical injury and by doing so, you're doing at your own risk and assume all risk of injury to yourself.
Disco Yoga Zoom
Disco Yoga online class
|11:00 - 12:30
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.