Disco Yoga Goes Zoom
- Online Event
'Clears my mind, focuses my week ahead and makes my thighs ache what more could you ask for?' Penny, DMN Customer
Shake off 2020 with a groovy workout sure to banish the January blues and bring out your inner sparkle.
In April 2020, Disco Yoga switched our popular live events to a virtual experience. Due to popular demand we are keeping it going online well into 2021! The beauty of Disco Yoga online is you can now boogie with friends and family all over the globe while getting a much needed wellness boost.
You can enjoy one hour's Disco Yoga class plus live DJ set, led by Dancing Queen and Disco Yoga founders, Sarah Hunt and DJ Darlo.
BYO mat, sparkles and feel free to don your grooviest indoor chic with sequins, glitter and spandex or keep it comfy and casual in your joggers, its your home, your way!
From 8pm DJ Darlo will be spinning the disco grooves to get you in the mood while you sign into our Zoom session - we will admit all ticket holders between 8-8.15pm. We will email you the zoom sign in details and password a few hours before the class, so check your junk mail if you haven't seen it come in.
At 8.15pm the class will start, so let your stresses take a back seat while we guide you through blissful energising sequences to a glorious mix of disco classics, from chilled to uplifting, to reboot your booty, rejuvenate your mind body and soul and take you to Boogie Wonderland! Afterwards you can pour your own drink and stay online and boogie on the virtual dance floor for a few more tunes with DJ Darlo and your friends, while we keeping the party rolling.
Stay safe, stay groovy!
Disco Yoga Zoom
Disco Yoga online
|20:15 - 21:30||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13 Occasionally Disco Yoga may photograph or film small snippets of the class for our social media channels.