Serving rich and aromatic Chinese cuisine, Chinese Cricket Club’s menu boasts a selection of traditional Huaiyang and Peking dishes, sharing Dim Sum platters and unique signature items; all made with the best ingredients with a contemporary flare. In honour of the name, the restaurant also features…
Dim Sum Masterclass
The monthly Dim Sum Masterclasses at Chinese Cricket Club Restaurant are not an opportunity to be passed up.
Treated with an arrival glass of prosecco with lychee upon arrival, take part in this interactive Dim Sum making session offering you the chance to turn your taste buds into the workings of a perfect chef.
Events throughout the evening include a introduction and history into Dim Sum, a demonstration and of course, the chance to create five types of Dim Sum followed by eating your bite size creations with green tea and mint tea as well as a little treat to remember your Masterclass.
*Arrival drink - Glass of Prosecco with lychee
*Introduction & demonstration- by Head Chef, Ken Wang
*Preparation and eating - by customers
1) Vegetable Spring Roll, 2) Deep Fried Chicken Wonton, 3) Chicken Sui Mai, 4) Scallop & Prawn Sui Mai, 5) Prawn Dumpling
with unlimited Jasmine and fresh mint tea to end.
Tickets - £35 per person
Crowne Plaza London - The City, 19 New Bridge Street, EC4V 6DB
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.