Mauritian Delights with Brinda Bungaroo
- Underground Cookery School
Cooking classes with a difference!
create MAURITIAN DELIGHTS WITH BRINDA BUNGARoO - 28th October, 12-3pm
Brinda has a true love for cooking, starting at a young age helping her parents at their family business in Mauritius. These memories influence Brinda to create her own recipes and teach classic Mauritian food, a light but warming style of fusion cuisine you will love to learn and recreate for your friends and family. Learn how to make family favourites such as chana dal fritters with coriander and mint chutney, salmon (or butter bean) and aubergine curry with cumin saffron rice and mushroom rougaille.
The class will include an introduction by Brinda to the flavours and spices being used and how to recreate her delicious dishes at home for your friends and family. You'll also get to enjoy your creations with a glass of wine or Kingfisher beer at the end of the lesson, before leaving with a goody bag.
What's more, all profits from the classes go to the charity campaign Curry for Change - changing the lives of families who suffer from hunger around the world.
FOR ANY ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT HELLO@CURRYFORCHANGE.ORG.UK.
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
MAURITIAN DELIGHTS WITH BRINDA BUNGAROO
28th October - Curry for Change Cookery Class
|12:00 - 15:00||£35.00|
Underground Cookery School, 201/203, City Road, London, EC1V 1JN
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.