Burns Night Whisky Masterclass
- No reviews.
- Haymarket Hotel
BURNS NIGHT WHISKY MASTERCLASS AT HAYMARKET HOTEL
Enjoy a dram or two at a Burns Night whisky masterclass with BenRiach in The Rocklin Room at Haymarket Hotel.
Scotsman Danny Whelan, an expert in scotch whisky production will host the evening celebrating the creativity of BenRiach’s unusual approach to Speyside Single Malt Scotch whisky, as he guides you through a selection from the distillery paired with seasonal canapés.
Following in the intrepid footsteps of its founder John Duff, The BenRiach distillery has been quietly experimenting since 1898, exploring the possibilities of Speyside malt whisky with a bold creative approach to whisky distilling, cask maturation, and blending. The ingenious team of whisky makers distill three distinct styles of whisky; classic, peated, and triple-distilled. The distillery is one of just two remaining Speyside distilleries to produce malted barley from our own floor maltings, a time-honoured craft we celebrate once a year during malting season. After the masterclass, guests are welcome to continue their whisky voyage in Brumus Bar, where drinks will be available to purchase long into the evening.
19.00 Arrival in the Rocklin Room for a pre-dinner cocktail with BenRaich Classic 10
19.30 Whisky masterclass with four-courses of whisky paired with seasonal canapés followed by a closing Penicillin Cocktail.
21.00 Brumus Bar will be open to guests
Places for this whisky masterclass are available at £40 per person to include the whisky tastings and canapés.
Includes a welcome cocktail, followed by a four course menu of whisky pairings with seasonal canapes, ending with a final whisky cocktail.
|19:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
Haymarket Hotel, 1 Suffolk Place, London, SW1Y 4HX
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.