Andaz London Presents: SUSHI & SAKE EXPERIENCE
- No reviews.
- Andaz London Liverpool Street
Try your hand at the fine art of sushi preparation with an exclusive workshop at Miyako with Head Sushi Chef Kosei Sakamoto. As you enjoy what you prepared, we will also guide you in a sake experience on how to best savour Japan’s favourite drink.
The afternoon’s proceedings…
- Welcome reception with a sparkling sake on arrival
- Meet Miyako’s Head Chef Kosei Sakamoto
- Learn rice cooking techniques, selecting the right fish & how to use sushi making equipment.
- Make different types of sushi roll
- Enjoy a range of different sake wines, including Hot Shochikubai Gokai (light and dry), Shirakabegura Mio (sparkling sake with a unique sweet aroma and refreshing fruity flavours) or Junmai Jozen Mizunogotoshi (elegant rice flavours and elevated fruity and floral aromas with a dry finish)
Located at five-star lifestyle hotel Andaz London Liverpool Street, Miyako will bring you to a minimalistic but quirky Japanese journey in the heart of the City of London.
The uncomplicated restaurant in East London provides an authentic Japanese dining experience where guests can treat themselves to a traditional menu of sushi, sashimi, teriyaki and sake in a perfect contemporary setting.
Sushi & Sake Experience
Sushi masterclass and Sake tasting at Andaz London Liverpool Street
|15:00 - 18:00||£79.00|
Andaz London Liverpool Street, 40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M7QN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.