Talya's Festive Italian Feast
It may be a while till Christmas, but it’s never too early to kickstart this wonderful season of festive feasting!
So join us on 1st December for a sumptuous Italian Festive Feast like no other, full of festive Italian delights.
Expect Italian favourites like indulgent lasagne, melt-in the mouth ossobuco, and heavenly hazelnut tiramisu all given an exciting festive twist and washed down with glugs of beautifully spiced mulled wine.
This is going to be THE feast of your festive season!
|Diner Pass||19:30 - 21:30||£45.00|
Samsung, Coal Drops Yard, Kings Cross, London, N1C 4DQ
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
Terms and Conditions
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. We will gladly cater for both vegetarians and carnivores but unfortunately cannot make changes to our dishes for other diets.
14. ALLERGEN AND SPECIAL DIETS DISCLAIMER: We will gladly cater for both vegetarians and carnivores but unfortunately cannot make changes to our dishes for other diets. We are unable to guarantee that our food is free from allergens or allergen traces. We hereby disclaim all liability for any allergic or adverse reaction caused by exposure to allergens at our events