Festive Dining @ Champagne Route Restaurant
- Champagne Route Restaurant
Come and celebrate the festive season at our restaurant, conveniently located near the iconic Tower Bridge! We have created a magical dining experience that captures the essence of the holidays, right in the heart of this historic and vibrant area.
Indulge in our specially curated festive menu, featuring mouthwatering appetizers, such as pan seared scallop or beef tatak. For the main course, indulge in our succulent turkey with all the traditional trimmings, or try our tender braised beef shin with a rich red wine jus. Vegetarian option -flavourful beetroot wellington.
As you step into our restaurant, you'll be greeted by a warm and inviting atmosphere, adorned with festive decorations that create a cozy and enchanting ambiance. Our friendly and attentive staff will ensure that you feel right at home, providing exceptional service throughout your visit.
Whether you're planning a romantic dinner for two, a family gathering, or a festive celebration with friends, our restaurant is the perfect venue.
Available from 20th November, 3 Course Festive -£45pp
To book or check availability please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 07889 689012
|Fes||12:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
Champagne Route Restaurant, 30, Gauging square, london, e1w 2ae
Tower Hill (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.