Breakfast With Santa
- Jungle Cave
Santa Claus is coming to the Jungle Cave.
Calling out for all of you on the nice list to come and have Breakfast with Santa here at the Jungle Cave.
We invite you to get into the Christmas Spirit with Santa, his elves and one of our famous mascots!
Breakfast with Santa offers 3 breakfast options for adults and children which can be selected when purchasing tickets:
- - Full English Breakfast
- - Veggie Breakfast
- - Pancakes
The magical experience will run for an hour and a half between 9am and 10.30am. Firstly all guests will be seated and served their choice of breakfast to enjoy. During this time Santa and our Jungle Cave mascot will come around to each table and greet all guests for an immersive experience. Ending the experience will be a photo opportunity with Santa and all children will leave with an amazing goody bag.
Please note that infant tickets do not include food. Please get in touch directly if you have any dietary requirements. Please also note, that once you make your choice of breakfast we will not be able to change it later.
Please be advised you need to arrive on time at 9AM on the day of your visit. The event runs for an hour and a half. Please note that if you are running late we may not be able to seat you.
Booking is essential.
Please note if we do not reach a minimum of 50 ticket sales per day the event will be cancelled on that specific day. If this is the case, you will be able to reschedule for a different day or refunded.
|Adult Full English Breakfast||09:00 - 10:30||£30.00|
|Adult Full English Breakfast - 19/11||09:00 - 10:30||£30.00|
|Adult Veggie Breakfast||09:00 - 10:30||£30.00|
|Adult Veggie Breakfast - 19/11||09:00 - 10:30||£30.00|
|Adult Pancakes Breakfast||09:00 - 10:30||£30.00|
|Adult Pancakes Breakfast - 19/11||09:00 - 10:30||£30.00|
|Child Full English Breakfast||09:00 - 10:30||£27.00|
|Child Full English Breakfast - 19/11||09:00 - 10:30||£27.00|
|Child Veggie Breakfast||09:00 - 10:30||£27.00|
|Child Veggie Breakfast - 19/11||09:00 - 10:30||£27.00|
|Child Pancakes Breakfast||09:00 - 10:30||£27.00|
|Child Pancakes Breakfast - 19/11||09:00 - 10:30||£27.00|
|Infant Ticket (0-2 years) No Food||09:00 - 10:30||£17.00|
|Infant Ticket (0-2 years) No Food - 19/11||09:00 - 10:30||£17.00|
Jungle Cave, 20-24, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 7EU
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. In accordance with the new government guidelines, please bear in mind that you will need to keep to social distancing measures and swapping seats or moving around tables is not allowed. All customers will need to wear a face covering when inside the venue and not seated at their table.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.