Fire London is one of London's cutting edge clubs, putting on regular nights including sets from world leading DJs. In the past this have included acts like Ms Dynamite, John Digweed, Trevor Jackson, Skream, Booka Shade, AME, Apollonia, Jackmaster and many more. If that list doesn't get you hot under…
Zeus on the Loose
- Fire Club
PLEASE BE AWARE: Entrance to the theatre venue is through the Vauxhall Street Food Garden (or the rear entrance of the club) on Parry Street, just a short walk from Vauxhall Underground station. Take Exit 3, turn left, and the entrance is right across the street in the tunnel (Labelled "COMEDY CLUB"). Walk through the garden until you see a red shed (our box office) - and look for our posters!
Like the love-child of "Rocky Horror" and a Greek God, Zeus on the Loose is a bit different.
A rollercoaster fusion of musical theatre, circus and burlesque that will leave you saying "OH MY GODS!" Returning to London after a sell-out run at the Camden Fringe, Zeus On The Loose is a wild and wanton take on some of the most famous tales from ancient Greek mythology. Starring VICKY VOX!
Strictly for adults and not for the faint hearted, it's a fast paced, immersive mix of story, song and special effects, breathtaking cabaret, burlesque and more. Mythical figures taking the stage include a randy bisexual Zeus, his plotting, scheming, scorned wife Hera, the sinister underworld guardian Hades, and the loving sisters Aphrodite and Ilithyia, whose innocence belies their power to destroy the most potent of gods. Come and see the untold Greek mythology story - it's so wrong!
STARRING: Your host, Apollo, is played by your favourite Gaydio presenter Dean McCullough, joined by Zeus, played by Michael Afemare, who joins from the cast of Dream Girls. They are joined by Vicky Vox as Hades, who achieved global fame from appearing in the Drag parody-band DWV, whose song Boy Is A Bottom currently has over 22 million views. Vicky made her feature film debut in Magic Mike XXL, and made her theatre debut as Aubrey II in Open Air Theatre's production of Little Shop Of Horrors, and went on to co-host the 2019 What's On Stage Awards, and was also nominated for Best Actress in a Musical. Zeus On The Loose is written and directed by Emma Rollason, who represented the UK at the famous Burning Man festival, alongside cabaret genius Penni Tovey, who also appears in the 9-strong cast.
VENUE: Now upgraded as one of London's leading nightclubs, Fire features Funktion 1 Sound and multiple rooms where the party never stops. Drinks will be available and the audience is invited to mix and mingle with the cast, before and after the show. Entrance to the theatre venue is through the Vauxhall Street Food Garden (or the rear entrance of the club) on Parry Street, just a short walk from Vauxhall Underground station (Exit 3).
PRODUCER: Pandora's Door are the creators of shows that push all boundaries, once you enter the door you leave the real world behind and fall rapidly into the unknown, intrigue, suspense, belly laughs - and lets not forget, baby: sex sells! Every show different, always a blast and a quality you can depend on... Do you dare enter through Pandora's Door?
Note: In the unlikely event one of our cast is unavailable on a given night, Pandora's Door reserves the right to use a talented understudy. If you have selected priority seating options (VIP packages or Gates of Olympia), please ensure to arrive by 7pm. Latecomers will always be admitted, but premium seating will not be guaranteed.
Gates of Olympia
Priority seating - get your first pick of seats!
|19:30 - 21:30||£34.50|
General admission (seated)
|19:30 - 21:30||£30.00|
|19:30 - 21:30||£19.50|
VIP - Zeus Package
FOR TWO PEOPLE. Priority seating, a bottle of prosecco to split plus a cocktail each, and a chance to meet and take photos with the cast after the show!
|19:30 - 21:30||£120.00|
VIP - Hades Package
FOR TWO PEOPLE. Pure decadence. Comfy sofa seating, a bottle of premium Moët Champagne, and a chance to meet and take photos with the cast after the show!
|19:30 - 21:30||£156.00|
39, Parry Street, SW8
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.