The Secret Valentine's Party
- No reviews.
- Secret East London location
CELEBRATE THE DARKER SIDE OF LOVE THIS VALENTINE'S DAY
Escape to a surreal and exotic underground society where madness and love collide, this Valentine’s Day for a bohemian party overflowing with drinking and debauchery.
Safe from prying eyes, guests will be welcomed into a seductive bordello, complete with a roster of outrageous performances, wayward rogues and beautiful temptresses. Enter a whispering world designed to feed your fantasies, and be snared by seduction and allured by intimacy in the ultimate lavish setting.
As the clock chimes midnight, lost hearts and souls will meet on the dance floor in the Ballroom of Romance where infatuation, obsession and eccentricity intertwine.
Throughout the night, entertainment will include risqué burlesque, theatrical performances, cabaret, masquerade dances and sensory, interactive visual delights.
So join us to celebrate the darker side of love where scandal and desire are the order of the day.
SHOW AND ENTERTAINMENT RUNS FROM 9PM - 1AM
Dress code: corsets, masks and feathers encouraged but not crucial!
|General Admission - Early Bird||20:00 - 02:00||£30.00|
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.