The Crass Menagerie
- Matchstick Piehouse
Join us for the finest night of neo-burlesque, comedy and mayhem that London has to offer.
A fixture in the burgeoning neo-burlesque scene, The Crass Menagerie started life in the cellars and crypts of Cambridge University. It fast became a home for drag artists, burlesque performers, comedians, singers, dancers, contortionists and general miscreants. It is now hosted at the Matchstick Piehouse with a different themed show each month showcasing London's most exciting, newest and seriously debauched burlesque performers.
'Neo-burlesque at it's very finest... it's fabled, if slightly soiled fantasy world will leave you tingling with happiness, amongst other things.' Varsity, *****
'It's like seeing a cow defecate: you sort of have to keep watching despite yourself.' The Tab ****
|General Admission||19:30 - 23:00||£5.00|
Matchstick Piehouse, Arches 213/214, Edward Street, London, SE8 5HD
New Cross (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.