Eight Moorgate, a stunning rooftop private members club with two floors of terraces set out over 9000 sq.ft. Located adjacent to Finsbury Square and just minutes from Liverpool Street station. Quartier Restaurant can be found on the first floor, offering a beautiful dining experience with its floorto…
- Eight Moorgate
The Swinging Sixties Penthouse Party of your dreams
Let 1960s icon Emma Peel guide you into the hedonism of Swinging London, when Britain led the world in fashion, art, music and fun, when the rich and stylish jetted to beach resorts, drove sportscars over Swiss mountains and sailed yachts into St Tropez.
No one sums up the verve of the era more than Mrs Emma Peel, the catsuited, karate-chopping amateur agent played by Diana Rigg in TV series 'The Avengers', foiling plots by eccentric villains in country houses, on giant chess boards and in secret laboratories, while trading flirtatious quips with her partner, the bowler-hatted gentleman spy John Steed.
Acts this week
Count Indigo & his lounge trio Court of St James
AGENT LYNCH Burlesque Legend
Catsuit-A-G0-G0 choreographed dance troupe
Dj Thomas Dynamic
All from our 4th floor penthouse pad
with terraces offering views out over the city.
|20:00 - 02:00||£15.00|
|20:00 - 02:00||£20.00|
Optional extra: table reservation
Reserve a table that seats up to six—all guests will also need standard admission tickets. Please specify number of guests via email@example.com
|20:00 - 02:00||£30.00|
1, Dysart Street, EC2A 2BX
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.