Killing Kittens Workkshop - Lap Dance Class`
- No reviews.
- Academy Mews Dance Studio
Ever wanted to learn how to give the perfect lap dance? This workshop will be an introduction to the main lap dance techniques, set to boost your self-confidence, to have a bit of a giggle and a great workout!
Read Carolina's blog here where she answer some of the most common questions about finding your sexy ahead of the autumn KK lap dance workshop...
No dance or lap dance training required: this class will teach you the basics to perform a fun lap dance on your partner or friends (it's a pretty nice birthday present), while helping you feel more confident with yourself, your body and your attitude. Leave your worries at the door: each individual can bring something unique to a lap dance, and this workshop will help you find your own quirks and specialties.
Taught by performer, blogger and pole dancer Blogger On Pole, this workshop is suited for complete beginners and for those looking to boost their confidence with tips and choreography.
Something you feel sexy in (be it a nightie, lingerie, stockings, bodysuits) - being extra is encouraged but not compulsory
Your phone, in case you want to film yourself or take a picture
Fears, embarrassment, worries. We're doing this for fun!
Ticket prices includes a complimentary glass of fizz, french fancies & a Killing Kittens goody bag.
Carolina, 26, is a PhD student, visiting lecturer, blogger, writer and pole dancer performer. After a career U-turn that saw her go from PR to academic, Carolina moved to Australia for a MA in Criminology. Here, while trying to heal from an abusive relationship that inspired her novel Bad/Tender, she fell in love with pole dancing and never looked back. On her lifestyle and fitness blog, Blogger On Pole, she talks extensively about how dancing helped her love herself again and take control of her body. Carolina is now back in London permanently, studying cyber-harassment, disinformation and conspiracy theories through her PhD while also actively performing at events, competitions and showcases under the name Hades. She has taught chair and lap dance, twerk and spinning pole. Read what they say about her here.
Academy Mews Dance Studio, 15, Pratt Mews, London, NW1 0AD
Camden Town (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.