Cabaret/Burlesque, Fun Time Partying, Something A Little Different
80's Music, Commercial/Pop, Electro, Party Mash Up
Hooray are getting down and dirty. Introducing a brand new, exclusive night for our most debauched audience members. We bring you the best of the capital's x-rated burlesque and sexiest DJs & live music Not for the faint-hearted. Dress to undress.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Mad night!! Lots of naked debauchery and quite a cool venue but needs air conditioning upstairs ! Mad night if your up for it. It was £450 for a bottle of sol which I also think is quite pricey.
visited Paper Dress Vintage on 28 Feb 2016
It's got a hilarious set up, vintage clothes shop with classy* scenes projected on the wall. Not too expensive bar. Great atmosphere. Definitely a lot of fun if you're up for it.
visited Paper Dress Vintage on 08 Mar 2016
12 Mar 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: