Cabaret/Burlesque, Comedy, Something A Little Different
The East of England Burlesque Festival (EEBF) is raising the profile of burlesque in the region. The aim being to bring West End style performance, art and entertainment to East London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Kent, for the benefit of winning both local performers and local audiences.
The EEBF OpenStage Charity Matinee features around thirty performers at all stages of their careers, showcasing both the enthusiasm of beginners and the skill and artistry of those with more experience. This will be a show with the emphasis on informality and fun, with the friendly, inclusive atmosphere which has long been the Behind Burlesque trademark.
EEBF runs over three days at the end of July, with a different programme of attractions on each day. Please also see the separate listings for each part of the festival. There is also a 'Season Ticket' option available, giving a discount to those planning to attend most of the shows.
Plough and Harrow 419 High Road Leytonstone, London, E11 4JU
Leytonstone High Road (Rail)
Terms and Conditions
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.