- The Half Moon
A monthly residency at the Half Moon Pub for quibbling siblings Luke & Olivia Nixon co-hosting their favourite comedians joined by exceptional live jazz from Robbie Ellison and the trio.
Luke Nixon is an observational comic who loves doing characters. Recently a Leicester Square New Comedian of the Year Finalist / West End New Act of the Year Finalist. "Nixon has a barnstorming energy” - CHORTLE
Olivia Nixon is a writer, actress, podcast host BBCR4, Writers Guild Awards, BBC Audio Drama Awards, Global House Finalist, The Mother/Daughter Manual she is currently the voice of your fave low calorie crisp - the PopChip, and is just casually biding her time waiting for Gary Lineker to retire.
The evening’s jazz is curated by Robbie Ellison, one of the country’s most in demand young straight-ahead drummers. Since graduating from the Guildhall, he is a regular performer at the UKs top jazz venues such as Ronnie Scotts, 606, Barbican, Pizza Express Soho & many more.
HEADLINING AT CATASTROPHE CABARET THIS MONTH
Fin Taylor has made a name for himself as one of the most talked about comedians working in the UK. A favourite of Edinburgh Festival audiences, his regular 5-star sell out shows have propelled him on to appearances on BBC2’s Live At The Apollo, The Mash Report, and 8 out of 10 Cats E4, as well as Comedy Central’s Roast Battle and Live From The Comedy Store. In Australia he has appeared on The Project as well as The Allstars Melbourne Gala ABC and at Just For Laughs in Montreal he recorded a spot on The Michael Che Gala CBC. In the US, Fin has written for Comedy Central’s Alec Baldwin Roast.
“Phenomenal…Taylor is on top of both his game and the zeitgeist” ★★★★ CHORTLE
“The most discussed, and critically lauded comedian of recent Edinburgh Fringes” ★★★★★ THE SCOTSMAN
“Gleefuly provocative and packed with big, hard laughs” ★★★★ THE GUARDIAN
With award-winning support from...
Regular ol' Joe seat
A seat for the regulars, you'll have a cracking view but don't have access to a cabaret table.
|19:00 - 21:30||£5.00|
Cool Cabaret seat
Ohhhh you lucky little person. You've just gone and wangled yourself a cabaret seat with a TABLE. You can order food, there's somewhere to put your drinks. Life is looking good right now.
|19:00 - 21:30||£7.50|
Honking high table seat
Only 4 of these bad boys are available per event. The high table sits 4 at the back of the room. YOUR LIKE AN X-FACTOR JUDGE. If you're going for this option it's better to buy all 4 tix me thinks.
|19:00 - 21:30||£5.50|
The Half Moon, 10 Half Moon Ln, London SE24 9HU, London, SE24 9HU
Herne Hill (Rail)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.