Bohemia Place Market - Vegan Village & Ethical Emporium
- Bohemia Place Market
The Summer Series at Bohemia Place Market
We are excited to announce that the new firm favorite market at Bohemia Place will be back with a special seasonal offering. Ramping up and launching weekly themed markets as part of a special Summer Series, the space will be bustling again with delicious food, ethical fashion, and innovative health and wellbeing products.
We are back with over 50 of London’s hottest vegan and fashion traders. Showcasing the best of all things vegan with a cracking food selection, from the naughty; stacked burgers and loaded fries, to the nice; raw, healthy wraps and summer salads. Wash it all down with a selection of drinks, from tipples at our market bar, to health drinks and specialist traders like kombucha and CBD cold-pressed juices.
Designed to leave your stomach full and your spirits lifted, make sure you browse the artisanal traders and carbon positive products. Stock up on your reusable toiletries or deck yourself out in sustainable clothing and Eco-jewelry, we’ve got something for everyone (and the planet).
Bohemia Place Markets, run by The Arcane Emporium, GarmHaus & Plant Based Events Co, previously hosted Hackney Vegan Village, Hackney Christmas Market and most recently, Depop Market London. The step up to weekly markets is a natural transition for bustling Bohemia Place, and visitors can enjoy various themes taking place each weekend, as well as all the great shops, bars and restaurants surrounding the market itself.
For more information: www.bohemiaplacemarket.com.
Bohemia Place Market, Bohemia Place, Hackney, E8 1DU
Hackney Central (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.