Southern Fridays Party Cruise - Official Nashville Meets London Opening Party!
- Pearl of London
ROOF TOP BAR, 3 BARS, 2 DANCE FLOORS, LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC, BAYLEN LEONARD DJ SET, FOOD, BOURBON & MUCH MORE!!
We are back for the second year running with the Southern Fridays Party Cruise the official Nashville Meets London Opening Party!
Join us, along with a host of some of the hottest talent in country music from both sides of the pond, as we take you on a party cruise along the river Thames. Departing from Bankside pier we'll be bringing you 4 solid hours of live music and non stop country partying with DJ set from Buck' N Bull resident and NML curator Baylen Leonard. Taking place once again on the awesome Pearl of London nightclub party boat, we'll sail down the Thames past all of Londons iconic landmarks whilst partying to the hottest country music from both sides of the pond before returning back to Bankside pier.
Tickets to this exclusive event are extremely limited and include food.
Embark at Bankside Pier: 18.45
Boat departs: 19.00
Live Acoustic Sets: 20.00
Baylen Leonard DJ set: 21.00 - 23.00
Disembark at Bankside: 23.00
|Early Bird||18:45 - 23:15||£35.00|
|General Boarding||18:45 - 23:15||£45.00|
Pearl of London, Bankside Pier, Bankside, London, SE1 9DT
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The boat must depart at 7.15pm sharp. If you are late and miss the boat, no refunds will be given.