Advanced tickets only - £25 includes boat party & Ministry of Sound
Boat Party, Clubbing
IBIZA REUNION BOAT PARTY
HOUSE MUSIC DJS
Legendary party kings Smartie Partie are inviting you to cruise with them down The Thames for an epic day of clubbing and boat partying! Cruise down The Thames taking in London's beautiful sites, dance out on the deck to the sweetest sounds of House and then carry on the party as your ticket includes entry to London's famous Ministry of Sound club. Arrive to Tower Millenium Pier at 7.30pm sharp, to have your tickets checked & exchanged for a Smartie Partie wristband which will be your ID to board the boat & get entry to the after-party. Look for the SP representative at the entrance to the pier. Don't be late, the boat wont wait.
The Golden Sunrise Boat departs from Tower Millenium Pier - Tower Hill (situated next to the Tower of London souvenir shop). With 2 floors of sound, upstairs playing Tech House and downstairs playing Old Skool Classics. Cash bars on both floors, with drinks prices as cheap as pub prices. You'll cruise the Thames while you take in the sights of London. The boat returns to land at 12 midnight and the After-party is at the Ministry of Sound, (which is included in the ticket price) where you can party on till the early hours. Over 20's ID will be required for entry & the Ministry of Sound reserve the rights to entry. This means if you are drunk they will turn you away. Strictly no refunds.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 20 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. This ticket is non-refundable. There is no refund is you miss the boat or are denied entry to Ministry of Sound.
14. Entry to Ministry of Sound is subject to their door policy.