Retro Gaming vs Silent Disco: The MEGA YACHT Party
- Sunborn Yacht
REZtron presents.....A #MegaYacht Silent Disco Retrotainment....
For our Summer retrotainment we are back once again to the sell out party of last summer at the exciting 'Mega Yacht', Sunborn Yacht Hotel,moored in the Royal Victoria Dock...
Re-live the golden era of gaming with legendary titles on all four generation of SEGA consoles,Master System! Mega Drive! Saturn! Dreamcast!....and then mix it up with drinks,food and SILENT DISCO....all on the Sky Lounge of London's most exotic Yacht Hotel, Sunborn....
Legendary games including Golden Axe,Rastan, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter II, R-Type, Streets of Rage 2,Alien Storm, Sonic 2, Road Rash II,Thunderforce III, Super Monaco GP,Virtua Racing,Shadow Dancer,Italia '90, Micro Machines 2, Virtua Cop,Virtua Fighter 2,SEGA Rally, Virtua Tennis,Crazy Taxi,Samba De Amigo, House of the Dead 2,Power Stones,Soul Calibur,Marvel Vs Capcom and many more...
Displayed on RETRO CRT TVs and huge Projector screens
Silent Disco - Switch and dance to Classic rock,pop,House,Hip Hop,RnB,Dance and SEGA music throughout the night with our amazing headphones
Speed run competition on Sonic the Hedgehog (runs til 10pm)
WIN A MEGA DRIVE+A SEGA Swag for the fastest time on Sonic
Dance and Play retro games in front of a stunning panoramic view of the city skyline that'll sure to keep your phone busy
Photographer will be there capturing all the antics
8, 16, 32 and 128-BIT Silent Disco Yacht Retrotainment Awaits You....
For more info on REZtron, please visit www.reztron.co.uk
'Like' us on facebook or follow us on twitter @theREZtron to keep up to date with all our retrogaming geekery!
A sleek yacht moored in one of the world’s most exciting cities, Sunborn London creates a memorable destination for first-class dining and entertainment, and delivers a unique hotel experience.
The impressive 108-metre floating hotel incorporates 136 spacious guest rooms – all with bespoke furnishings - plus an elegant restaurant, lounge bar, day spa and events suite offering expansive views of Canary Wharf. Designed to provide light and spacious accommodation, Sunborn London’s rooms offer guests a luxurious retreat with indulgent furnishings, pristine bathrooms and great views that lead on to a private terrace or balcony.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Nearest tube stations is Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station. ( Zone 3 )
Are there any cloakroom?
Please bear in mind that there is no cloakroom for bags or luggage and we will not be held responsible for any loss.Please keep your bags and personal belonging safe.
Can I bring drinks or food on board ?
Food and drinks cannot be brought onto the site.Drinks can be ordered at our bar til 12am. Last orders for food is at 10pm
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can call 07817 961 847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Dress code ?
Anything Hawaiian or Nautical is always welcome....but please wear what you're comfortable with! If it rains on the day,ladies,please avoid wearing high heels on the deck as it could get very slippery!
|19:00 - 00:00||£15.00|
|19:00 - 00:00||£20.00|
Group of 5
|19:00 - 00:00||£80.00|
Sunborn Yacht, Royal Victoria Dock, Western Gateway, London, E16 1A
Custom House (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.