New Year's Eve Cruise on The Dixie Queen
- The Dixie Queen, Butlers Wharf Pier
Pass beneath Tower Bridge while marvelling at the city's world famous landmarks, spectacularly illuminated along the banks of the river.
See London at its very best by spending New Year's Eve in style on board the replica paddle steamer the P.S Dixie Queen, London's largest and most recognised passenger boat. Following a specially created celebration dinner, relax inside the vessel's beautifully decorated, atmospheric interior and take in the spectacular views available from its spacious windows and open air deck.
Immerse yourself in a wealth of entertainment. With a live band and DJ playing the party on the dance floor never stops, except to celebrate the big countdown at midnight! What's more, you'll have the experience of a lifetime as you pass under the spectacularly illuminated landmark, Tower Bridge, on your journey through the heart of London.
Glass of Veuve Chapelle on Arrival
Delicious Three Course Buffet
Live Performance from the Band Inferno
Pass Beneath the Spectacular Tower Bridge, as it rises for the Dixie Queen
Glass of Veuve Chapelle at Midnight
Midnight Snack - Bacon Roll
Sample New Year's Eve Buffet Menu
Baked lemon sole, prawn and Champagne sauce
Cinnamon spiced aubergine, cauliflower and chickpea coconut curry garnished with pomegranate seeds (Vegan)
Buttermilk, rosemary and garlic marinated chicken breast
Fillet of beef and oyster mushroom stroganoff, roast red onions
Honey and thyme roasted parsnip and carrots (Vegan)
Broccoli and green beans (Vegan)
Roast garlic mash
Dark chocolate and orange pave
Pear, apple and almond crumble with vanilla custard
20.00 - Boarding Butlers Wharf
20.45 - Cruise departs
00:00 - Welcome in 2020!
01.15 - Boat returns to Butlers Wharf
01:30 - Guests Disembark
18 years old - ID is required
Festive - Smart casual. No trainers or jeans permitted
Given that this event is a buffet cruise there will be limited seating on a non-allocated basis – i.e. there will not be seating for all passengers on board.
There will be a cash bar available during the event. Debit and credit card machines are available, however due to the nature of the cruise guests are advised to bring cash as the number of card machines are limited and sometimes lose signal depending on the position of the vessel on river.
Please Note: The centre piece of your celebrations onboard the Dixie Queen take place beneath Tower Bridge. The raising of this iconic landmark to mark the start of 2020 provides a truly memorable moment during your starlit cruise through the city. Please note that due to Tower Bridge's location on the Thames, views of the fireworks display above the London Eye, if they can be seen, will be limited. The sheer size of the Dixie Queen means it is unable to cruise further up the river, towards the fireworks, as a result of low bridges and high tides. Tower Bridge will rise at 23:30. From approximately 23:30 to 00:30 the vessel will be positioned between London and Tower Bridge (opposite the HMS Belfast).
The entry process will require everyone to present ID, regardless of their age. All guests need to be aware they need ID and have it in their hand prior to reaching the front of the queue, together with their printed e-ticket.
New Year's Eve Cruise on The Dixie Queen
New Year's Eve Cruise on the Dixie Queen
|20:00 - 00:30||£155.00|
The Dixie Queen, Butlers Wharf Pier, Queen's Walkway, East of Tower Bridge on the South Shore, London, SE1
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Due to the nature of the cruise, latecomers will not be able to access the vessel after the boarding time.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.