NEW YEAR’S EVE 2016 - DIXIE QUEEN ON THE RIVER THAMES
- Butlers Wharf Pier
Enjoy a 5 hour cruise on the stunning Dixie Queen as you cruise downriver through East London. Have a night to remember and see in the New Year from under Tower Bridge.
Embark: 2000 – 2030 at Butler's Wharf
Disembark: 0115 – 0130 at Butler's Wharf
- Sparkling wine reception
- Buffet supper
- Entertainment provided by live band Inferno, plus a DJ
- Welcome in the New Year from underneath Tower Bridge with a glass of bubbly + bacon sandwich
Dixie Queen Menu
From the buffet....
Haddock in a lemon and black pepper bread crumb, home cooked wedges, mushy peas and tartar sauce
Individual steak and Guinness pie, creamy mashed potato, peas
Individual Chicken and leek cobbler, creamy mashed potato and peas
Vegetarian: Butternut Squash & Blacksticks Blue Strudel (V)
Homemade apple crumble served with custard or fresh pouring cream
Sticky toffee pudding, caramel sauce, clotted cream
Served at midnight:
- Bacon rolls with ketchup and brown sauce
- Vegetarian: Grilled field mushroom served in a sour dough roll with roasted garlic aioli
Dietary requirements should be advised in advance.
Dress code: smart casual - no trainers or sportswear permitted.
Tables are on a first come first served basis and cannot be reserved.
Ticket required in advance. Strictly over 18s only. Cash bar on board.
Prices are inclusive of VAT.
Dixie Queen New Year's Eve 2016
|20:00 - 01:30||£130.00|
Butlers Wharf Pier, Shad Thames, London, SE1 2LF
London Bridge (Tube)
New Year’s Eve Ticket Cruise Booking Information, Terms & Conditions, 2016
Please read this document in full. The information within this document relates to all tickets for ticket cruises on the River Thames and connected Docks and Waterways in London marketed by ‘Thames Luxury Charters Ltd’. (ticket cruises operated by Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. And ticket cruises sold by Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. on behalf of other Operators.)
In purchasing tickets for one of the above mentioned cruises you (‘the client’) are accepting the terms and conditions within this document. Any ticket/reservation holder or passenger will be referred to as ‘the client’ from here on. This document supersedes any and all previous versions and may only be altered upon the written agreement of both ‘the client’ and a Director of ‘Thames Luxury Charters Ltd’. We hope you enjoy your cruise.
1. All bookings must be made in advance of the date of the cruise. To board the vessel the client must have a confirmed reservation /ticket which is valid for the date and package booked.
2. Full payment in cleared funds must be received by Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. in advance of the date of the ticket cruise.
3. If booking over thirty days in advance of the date of the ticket cruise the full balance is due prior to Thursday 1st December 2016.
4. If the booking for the ticket cruise is after Thursday 1st December, full payment is required in full to secure the booking.
5. Please ensure all ticket holders within your party are aware of any dress code that applies to the ticket cruise booked, refunds will not be offered where entry is refused for this reason.
6. Please note that the layout of the different boats used for ticket cruises means that Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. cannot guarantee a table with seating. If you are booking a cruise with seating you may have to share your table with another party. Please check at the time of booking on availability of seating and seating plans.
7. Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. recommend arriving at the boarding pier fifteen minutes before the scheduled boarding time. For whatever reason Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. will not make any refund should clients miss the boarding slot.
8. No person under the age of 18 is allowed on board.
9. If booking with a credit or debit card that the client does not have the legal right to use the booking will be invalid.
Cancellations & Refunds
10. For cancellations of bookings, or reductions in the number of tickets booked, where a full payment has been made and where written notice is received by Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. at least thirty days in advance of the date of the ticket cruise, 50% of the ticket price will be refunded. Full payment will be due on any booking cancelled less than thirty days from the date of the ticket cruise.
11. Refunds will not be granted other than under the terms and conditions stated when booking.
12. Any refunds agreed will be made entirely at Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. discretion and without prejudice.
13. Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. reserve the right to charge an administration fee on any refunds agreed.
Safety & Service
15. No food or beverages may be brought on to any ticket cruise, unless by prior written agreement from a Director of Thames Luxury Charters Ltd.
16. Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. reserves the right to substitute another vessel and, if necessary, for reasons beyond its control, to cancel the booking, but Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. will not in such circumstances be liable for any expenses incurred by the client.
17. The client agrees to reimburse Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. for any additional expense for cleaning or repairs as a result of the use or misuse of the vessel by the client or their guest, reservation or ticket holder, during or after the cruise.
18. No liability will attach to Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. in respect of any loss or damage to the client or anything brought onto the vessel by any such person, save loss or damage due to the negligence of Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. carries a £50 million third party liability cover.
19. The Client will be responsible for all loss or damage to property upon or brought onto the vessel and for any injury to any person or thing caused or in consequence of any act or omission on the part of the client, its agents or servants, and/or any guest and the client will keep Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. indemnified in respect of any such loss, damage or injury.
Safety & Service Cont.
20. No animal or birds may be brought upon the vessel without the written permission from a Director of Thames Luxury Charters Ltd.
21. Thames Luxury Charters has arranged for the Tower Bridge lift to take place for the PS Dixie Queen but cannot be held responsible in the event of any mechanical fault that may result in the bascules of the Bridge being unable to lift.
22. If the Client has any comments during the cruise the Captain or Function Manager will be happy to discuss these at any time. Any complaints must be notified to either the Captain and/or Function Manager at the time of the ticket cruise and then re-stated in writing to the Office no later than 3 days after the date of the ticket cruise. Failure to comply with this request will indemnify Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. and the Operator from the payment of any compensation.
22. During the ticket cruise, the vessel will remain under complete control of the Captain and/or crew as provided by Thames Luxury Charters Ltd. If for weather, tide or other reasons the Captain considers it necessary to vary the scheduled trip, his decision will be final.