Cocktails & Cruises... The Alfred Le Roy is a cocktail bar onboard a canal barge, with comfy seating table booths, subtle lighting and eclectic music tracks. You can indulge on board as the ever changing view of the waterway scenery changes in the background. Serving decadent cocktails, a great…
- No reviews.
- Alfred Le Roy
LONDON MEZCAL WEEK TAKES to the water!
CELEBRATE EVERYTHING AGAVE - WITH MEZCAL COCKTAILS ON A CANALBOAT CRUISE
Think Mexican vibes and some seriously well crafted Mezcal cocktails.
There are windows throughout the entire cabin, so everyone gets a view. We'll be playing an up-beat mix of party tracks. Cranking the roof open in hot weather to keep it light and airy.
ALL TICKETS INCLUDE ONE COCKTAIL PER PERSON
The on board bar is open throughout, also serving a range of other Cocktails, wines, prosecco, champagne, craft beers & cider, spirits, soft drinks and juices, so there's a tipple for everyone.
Nibbles such as Olives Mixes and bar snacks such as crisps and nuts are available from the bar.
We have up to 40 seats available per cruise. Our table booths seat a maximum of 4 or 6 guests each so tickets are sold in multiples to suit. Please let us know if you do not see enough tickets of the type you want for a particular date, we may be able to release more to suit.
ABOUT LONDON MEZCAL WEEK
In honour of the agave spirit mezcal, the second annual London Mezcal Week will give the capital a very Mexican flavour between 10th -16th September 2018. Celebrating many lesser-known, traditionally made mezcal brands, the week-long mezcal fiesta will take the form of a series of events across London, including tastings, dinners, talks and parties, plus a host of bars serving special mezcal cocktails. There will also be several pop-up mezcalerias appearing throughout the week to give you a taste of Mexico whether you're new to the spirit, or a mezcal aficionado ¡Salud!
Visit www.londonmezcalweek.com for more event info
The Alfred Le Roy is a classic canal boat with restricted accessibility. Please get in contact (email@example.com) if you are a wheelchair user or have any accessibility requirements. Only food and drink purchased onboard to be consumed onboard. Over 18's only. No dogs or animals (except registered assistance dogs). No smoking or e-cigarettess inside the cabin, Smoking is only allowed on the front deck. We don't allow glitter, table sparkles or party poppers for environmental reasons as these affect the ecology of the waterway. Inflatables are also not permitted. No refunds for late arrivals or missed cruises.
If travelling to us by public transport, please check your journey in advance, as some operators may have scheduled closures, or replacement services. Nearest Station HACKNEY WICK (2mins) - London Overground; STRATFORD (12mins)-London Underground: Central Line; Jubilee Line; Elizabeth Line (TfL Rail); National Rail
1x cruise seat, 1x MEZCAL cocktail, or other drink
|18:45 - 21:00||£26.00|
Cruise & Cocktail GROUP of 4
4x cruise seats, 4x MEZCAL cocktails or other drinks
|18:45 - 21:00||£136.00|
Cruise & Cocktail GROUP of 5
5x cruise seats, 5x MEZCAL cocktails or other drinks
|18:45 - 21:00||£175.00|
Cruise & Cocktail GROUP of 6
6x cruise seats, 6x MEZCAL cocktails or other drinks
|18:45 - 21:00||£200.00|
Bay Seat Cruise & Cocktail
1x BAY CRUISE SEAT (No table - food cannot be served to this seat), 1x speciality cocktail, or other drink
|18:45 - 21:00||£15.00|
Canalside Queen's Yard E9 5EN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. No animals are allowed on board (except for registered guide and assistance dogs)
14. The skipper may decide to alter a route to comply with any Canal & River Trust, Police, Fire Service, Maritime & Coastguard Agency, Port Authority or HM Coastguard closure, request or instruction. Should any part of the route be deemed unsafe due to weather conditions or obstacles, or the vessel develops an unsafe to travel condition, the skipper is required by license to choose a safe alternative route or cancel the trip. If a trip is cancelled we will refund all ticket purchases in full. No further redress will be available in this occurrence.
15. To comply with safety travel requirements, no weapons, candles, sparklers, canisters of gas, inflammable liquids may be taken onboard.