Single Ticket £25 // Pair Of Tickets £40 // Four Tickets £60
Boat Party, Pop-Up
Party Mash Up, Commercial/Pop
City of London
It's all hands on deck for one of London's biggest Irish celebrations - so all aboard the HMS President (otherwise known as the HMS St. Patrick's Day). It's time to let your hair down and enjoy a craic-ing night of Irish shenanigans, in homage to good ol' St. Paddy.
Step on board from 7.30pm, and you'll be greeted with a welcome drink and a proper 'CEAD MÍLE FÁILTE' (a hundred thousand welcomes). Look forward to traditional Irish bands and a whole host of DJs who'll be warming up the dance floor for jigs and reels until 2am; there is no doubt that this is going to be one hell of a St. Paddy's Day celebration. The venue itself is particularly attractive, boasting a gorgeous interior and spectacular views of the city at night from the top deck.
Craic-It are beating the drum for a night of madness this St. Patrick's Day - guests are asked to dress in smart casual attire, and business wear is welcomed. It should also be noted that £5 from each ticket sold will be donated to the Irish Cultural Centre London's new building fund. Look's like you've found your pot of gold this Paddy's Day.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.