Cocktails & Cruises... The Alfred Le Roy is a cocktail bar onboard a canal barge, with comfy seating table booths, subtle lighting and eclectic music tracks. You can indulge on board as the ever changing view of the waterway scenery changes in the background. Serving decadent cocktails, a great…
Cocktails Ahoy! phase1
- No reviews.
- Alfred Le Roy
All aboard the Alfred Le Roy for a canal boat cruise of the River Lea; departing from Hackney Wick at the edge of the London Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park before heading out on a an east end waterway voyage. The boat is comfortably heated and there are windows throughout the entire cabin, so everyone gets a view. We play an up-beat mix of eclectic background music tracks.
Cocktails are the order of the day, with five decadent specialities, as well as the classics and our seasonal delicious hot-served spiced apple whiskey warmer. The bar is open throughout serving a range of wines, prosecco, craft beers & cider, spirits, soft drinks and juices, so there's a tipple for everyone.
If all that goodness is already making you feel hungry, we have a tasty food selection available onboard including our delicatessen sharing board for two which features charcuterie meats (or a vegetarian selection), cheeses from Neal’s Yard diary, artisan breads from E5 Bakehouse, relishes and other tasty paired delights. We also have olives and other nibbles available to order on the day. (see the menu tab for our current menus). This is a delicious and delightful way to while away a couple of hours enjoying the scenery.
All tickets include a cocktail per person. Group tickets guarantee your own booth table.
If booking individual tickets, you may be allocated seating at shared tables with other guests. Please let us know if you wish to be sat with friends, and we'll do our best to seat you together.
The Alfred Le Roy is a classic canalboat so we have restricted accessibility. Please get in contact if you are a wheelchair user or have any special accessibility requirements. firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a very limited kitchen so please email us in advance if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements, so we are aware and can advise on suitability or look at alternative options. email@example.com
No dogs or animals (except guide dogs). No refunds for late arrivals or missed cruises. Only food and drink purchased onboard to be consumed onboard. No smoking inside the cabin. Sorry, we don't allow glitter, table sparkles or party poppers onboard for environmental reasons as we are on the canal and these can affect the ecology of the waterways. Inflatables are also not permitted.
If travelling to us by public transport, please check your journey in advance, as some operators may have scheduled closures, or replacement services on weekend dates.
1x cruise seat, 1x speciality cocktail, or other drink
|12:45 - 14:30||£26.00|
1pm Cruise+Cocktail+Dine COUPLE
2x cruise seats, 1x delicatessen sharing platter, 2x specialty cocktails or other drinks. 2x complimentary glasses of prosecco.
|12:45 - 14:30||£68.00|
1pm Cruise+Cocktail+Dine GROUP of 3
3x cruise seats, 3x speciality cocktails, or other drinks, 1,5x delicatessen sharing platters, 3x complimentary glasses of prosecco.
|12:45 - 15:30||£102.00|
1pm Cruise+Cocktail GROUP of 4
4x cruise seats, 4x speciality cocktails, or other drinks.
|12:45 - 14:30||£100.00|
1pm Cruise+Cocktail+Dine GROUP of 4
4x cruise seats, 4x speciality cocktails, or other drinks, 2x delicatessen sharing platters, 1x complimentary bottle of prosecco
|12:45 - 14:30||£136.00|
1pm Cruise+Cocktail+Dine GROUP of 5
5x cruise seats, 5x speciality cocktails, or other drinks, 3x delicatessen sharing platters, 1x complimentary bottle of process
|12:45 - 15:30||£175.00|
1pm Cruise+Cocktail GROUP of 6
6x cruise seats, 6x speciality cocktails, or other drinks.
|12:45 - 14:30||£150.00|
1pm Cruise+Cocktail+Dine GROUP of 6
6x cruise seats, 6x speciality cocktails, or other drinks, 3x delicatessen sharing platters, 1x complimentary bottle of process
|12:45 - 14:30||£200.00|
Canalside, Queen's Yard, E9 5EN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. No animals are allowed on board (except for registered guide and assistance dogs)
14. The skipper may decide to alter a route to comply with any Canal & River Trust, Police, Fire Service, Maritime & Coastguard Agency, Port Authority or HM Coastguard closure, request or instruction. Should any part of the route be deemed unsafe due to weather conditions or obstacles, or the vessel develops an unsafe to travel condition, the skipper is required by license to choose a safe alternative route or cancel the trip. If a trip is cancelled we will refund all ticket purchases in full. No further redress will be available in this occurrence.
15. To comply with safety travel requirements, no weapons, candles, sparklers, canisters of gas, inflammable liquids may be taken onboard.