Celebrate the summer with an amazing boat party courtesy of Bleep Nights who are bringing you an essential event for fans of the hottest house music and drinks. The Bleep Nights London Takeover offers you a whole day and night of partying on the fabulous Golden Flame boat, which is already popular with some of London's biggest party organisers.
From 2.30pm until 6.30pm it's all about the finest house and sunshine as the Golden Flame cruises along the Thames so you can soak up some amazing views as well as an amazing party atmosphere. Once you're back ashore though the party picks up at the epic Ministry of Sound club with headliner FeddeLeGrand.
Other acts include DJ's Deliria, Nimo, Sebus and Kenneth Egan. Don't forget that the boat leaves at 2.30pm sharp so don't be late but to guarantee your space in the mean time book early bird tickets while you can!
The Golden Flame Boat
Temple Pier, London, WC2R 2PN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.