Big Bang New Years Eve Boat Party 2017
- No reviews.
- Westminster Pier
A sell out affair on New Year's Eve 2016 the 'Big Bang Boat Party' returns this year for another veritable NYE bash on The Thames. Choose to make your New Years Eve celebration a little different to welcome in 2018 and cruise down the Thames for an unforgettable experience.
They will transform your New Years Eve plans and treat you to a truly special view of London. Surrounded by the famous skyline and illuminated buildings, the views from the river are spectacular. Enjoy some of London's most smashing London sights as the boat takes you through into 2018 in style. From party antics and brimming bottles of bubbly, to some of the most unique river views in the city, New Year's Eve 2017 is set to be a smash with Big Bang Boat Party in tow.
Whether you want to dance all night inside, or enjoy a drink from the outside viewing areas, the 'Big Bang Boat Party' offers everything you need for a perfect night.
Embark and disembark:
- Embark at 19:45hrs from Westminster Pier
- Depart at 20:00hrs
- Return back to Westminster Pier for 12:45hrs
- Disembark completed at 01:00hrs
- 5 hour cruise - stunning 360 degree views from the large outdoor deck, including front row seats to the London fireworks!
- Event staff to ensure the party runs smoothly on the night
- Live DJ - playing a mixture of commercial hits and club classics
- Photographer capturing all the memorable moments - images will be uploaded on to their Facebook fan page, post event
- Delicious hot fork seated buffet (including vegetarian options):
- Baked Suffolk chicken with ginger and spring onions
- Ratatouille with grilled polenta (V)
- Roasted new potatoes
- Roasted vegetables
- Bourbon vanilla and dark chocolate Eton mess
- Glass of bubbly upon arrival
- Unlimited wines, beers and soft drinks for entire duration
Ticket price:‚£245.00 per person
- No sports wear, trainers or hoodies. Please stick to a smart/trendy dress code to fit the 'classy' evening theme
- Strictly over 21s only - I.D will be required at the door
- If you are purchasing in groups and want to be together, we'd recommend buying all your tickets at once. They have a high demand for tickets and for that reason are expecting all their events to sell out fast, as they did last year.
- As this is a buffet and dance style cruise, seating is not reserved/or guaranteed. They therefore cannot guarantee a seat, but there are lots available.
- You'll receive a 1st email with your e-ticket shortly after purchase and a 2nd email nearer to the event date containing an entry pass. Please ensure that you print both these off (copy for each guest) and bring them along with you to the event as both will be required to move through various access and check points on/or near the pier.
Entry to a 5-hour cruise, bubbly reception, lavish buffet, unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks and front row seats for the firework display
|19:45 - 01:00||£245.00|
Westminster Pier, Westminster, SW1A 2JH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.