Twilight vs Dracula vs Underworld vs Blade vs Nosferatu...
Who is your favourite vampire? Get sexy with it, get vicious with it or get sparkly with it his Halloween Friday as London Go Wild suck up all the blood from bars and clubs around the iconic St. Paul's Cathedral.
London Gone Wild presents a night hidden from the sun with a bar crawl that will have you drinking from the O-negative Kool-Aid whilst going to 4 or 5 of the sexiest bars and clubs in the area and keeping your throats wet with a free shot at each venue plus exclusive inhibitions-lowering beverage specials.
Early arrivers will be treated to boozy brains and hearts and there will be rewards for the best dressed and punishments for the rest. Tickets cost £15 for the evening and include VIP entry, queue jump and free shots, so it's an absolute bargain - get yours now!
All you have to do is meet between 20:00pm and 21:00pm at Yager Bar with your ticket in hand, and let the fun begin! Don't miss out!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.