NIGHTS GONE WILD LTD PUB CRAWLS: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your Contract with Nights Gone Wild: Customers accept the terms and conditions at the moment of payment. It is at this point that a contract between Nights Gone Wild and the Client comes into existence. Nights Gone Wild reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. No employee of Nights Gone Wild other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
2. Changes by Us: While Nights Gone Wild will endeavour to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. Nights Gone Wild reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary Nights Gone Wild will inform through the webpage the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the tour date. The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances.
3. Cancellation by Us: Nights Gone Wild reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavour to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. Nights Gone Wild tours may not occur if there are less than 6 people in attendance.
4. Stolen/Lost tickets: We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. Nights Gone Wild reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings that it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
5. Valid Photo ID: At the point of entry Nights Gone Wild and the venues reserve the right to check customer photo ID (passport, ID or valid driver’s license). If you do not provide suitable ID you may be prevented from entering the event and will not be able to receive a refund. Student cards are not accepted.
6. Age, Fitness and Participation: Nights Gone Wild tours suit outgoing and energetic people. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. Nights Gone Wild reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Nights Gone Wild's employees, tour leaders, and affiliates whilst on tour with us. If, in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. On Nights Gone Wild tours large quantities of alcohol are often consumed. All clients are responsible for their own safety and wellbeing. Nights Gone Wild does not encourage any clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. Nights Gone Wild cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result.
7. Travel Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
8. UK Laws and Behaviour: All participants in tours operated by Nights Gone Wild are expected to obey UK laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve Nights Gone Wild of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or loss caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Nights Gone Wild as a result of the Clients actions. Nights Gone Wild expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in Nights Gone Wild's opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, Nights Gone Wild is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour. Nights Gone Wild will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and Nights Gone Wild will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
9. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. Disclosing this information will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Nights Gone Wild to take additional precautions for the Client's safety at such times as may be appropriate.
Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and releases promoters, performers, sponsors, venues and their employees from the liability thereafter.
10. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best efforts to rectify the situation. It is only if Nights Gone Wild is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot dissolves the Client's ability to claim compensation from Nights Gone Wild. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing (via email) to Nights Gone Wild within 7 days of the completion of the tour.
11. Our Responsibilities: The tours operated or supplied by Nights Gone Wild have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that the Client appreciates such risk and hazards and that they undertake all tours at their own volition.
If any clause or any part of this Agreement or the application of such to any party shall for any reason be adjudged by a court or other legal authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such judgement shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, the terms of which shall remain in full force and effect.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
4. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
5. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.