SHOREDITCH PUB CRAWL: FREE SHOT, DISCOUNTED DRINKS AND MORE!
- Road Trip & The Workshop
Welcome to the London Pub Crawl, the best way to explore the nightlife festivities of the capital!
Join us in the heart of London’s coolest borough Shoreditch, the hipster haven with graffiti-filled streets full of some of the capital’s quirkiest and coolest bars. Experience the go-to spots for music, arts, and culture in London and fill yourself up with a cocktail or five, and party into the early hours!
Experience a night out like never before with our best drink deals and free shots. Guess what? All this and only from £10! That’s right. We will save you an average of £50+ from your night out.
The best way to meet new people, get value for money with free shots, speedy entry, and fun party games! As us Londoners say, Mind the Gap at the end of the night!
All our crawls include:
Meeting Point:Please meet us between 7:30PM and 8:30PM at The Corneshop Bar (123 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JE)
Is it your birthday?
Use our form by using the following link https://bit.ly/LPCBirthday to make your night a night to remember. Also, the birthday person gets FREE Entry!
Important: This event is 18+ (ID will be required). The start time is between 7:30 PM and 8:30 PM. Customers may be subject to a search at some of the venues on our tours. Management reserve the right to refuse entry in accordance with licensing law. In the event of this event not taking place due to restrictions of Covid-19, an alternative date will be provided. For full Terms and Conditions please visit https://londonpubcrawl.co.uk/terms-condition
Arrive between 7:30PM - 8:30PM
|19:30 - 03:00||£20.00|
Sign Up for Guestlist
Sign Up to our Guestlist
|19:30 - 03:00||Free admission|
Road Trip & The Workshop, 243, Old Street, London, EC1V 9EY
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.