Mr Black Espresso Martini Fest
- ALL ACROSS TOWN
FINAL FEW TICKETS NOW ONLY AVAILABLE VIA DRINKUP.LONDON
DrinkUp.London have teamed up with gods of boozy coffee, Mr Black, to launch London’s first festival expressly dedicated to the espresso martini. Mr Black’s Espresso Martini Fest will run from Thursday 10th-Saturday 12th August celebrating the capital’s most famous cocktail export and including some of the most prestigious cocktail bars.
Running just like London Cocktail Week (don't worry, they're not going to make you stay awake for seven days, this is just three!) the festival will see 50 top cocktail bars across the city pouring £5 variations on this celebrity of the drinks world. Alongside the eponymous serve, each bar will also be rustling up a unique coffee-based cocktail that makes use of Mr Black coffee liqueur – ensuring that visitors will be spoilt for choice wherever they choose to go.
Stand-out bars taking part include the award-winning Milk & Honey, Jason Atherton’s Blind Pig, the hugely successful Grind venues as well as many other outstanding venues such as Cocktail Trading Company, Original Sin, 46 & Mercy, Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings and all the London Cocktail Clubs.
Attendees will need to purchase a £10 Festival Pass and download the free DrinkUp.London app to search for bars taking part.
In advance of the festival, you will be sent a 10 digit code which will unlock your festival pass. this will live on your mobile phone in the free DrinkUp.London app. Once signed up, simply flash your festival pass at each participating bar to enjoy outstanding cocktails at any time over the three days for just £5.
Festival Passes for Mr Black Espresso Martini Fest are limited for the first year, so Espresso Martini lovers will need to act fast to snap up one of the hottest tickets around.
ALL ACROSS TOWN, VALID AT OVER 50 BARS, LONDON
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.