Bloody Scary Halloween Pub Crawl
- Barhopping UK | Meeting point: Ruby Blue
We’re dying to see you at our London Halloween Pub Crawl 👻
It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for ….our official Bloody Scary Halloween Party just arrived. We'll have 3 terrifying nights non-stop that you will not forget in a long time:
• Friday 30th December 2020
• Saturday 31st December 2020
🎃 How does it work? Drink or Treat? 🎃
More than 500 zombies, superheroes, sexy ladies, monsters, witches, ghosts and so on - will crawl to 4 Bars/Club in Central London. Ending the night in one of the biggest clubs in Central London: Tiger Tiger. So get ready to wear fantastic costumes and party all night long! 🎉
Check our previous Halloween Party 👻: http://https://youtu.be/8d4douR_11Q
Reason to join the Party:
💀 # 1: Entry to 4 bars/clubs in Central London ( Save up on those entrance fees)💀 #2: Welcome shot @ bar💀 # 3 Amazing Discount Drinks (beer bottles and spirit mix from £3.50)💀 # 4 Party Hosts will guide from bar to bar, and make sure you having a great Halloween night!💀 # 5 Professional photographer to capture the scariest moments or romantic one 📸
😈 Come dressed as your best: Get creative, not be lame, be naughty, be creepy, float or crawl at our Halloween party! 👯
• Early Online Tickets £15 (limited spots)
• Standard Online Tickets £20
• Last Minute Online Ticket £25
• At the Door £30. You can purchase tickets at the door, but there is limited space available (and it’s more expensive!)
*Please note: we are often SOLD OUT before the event start, so make sure to reserve your spot by booking online.
📍Meeting point: Ruby Blue 7:00 pm.
IMPORTANT: Must bring your ID (Age 18 +)
More information, check out our website: http://www.barhoppingpubcrawl.com/halloween-party
|Early Bird Halloween||19:00 - 03:00||£15.00|
|Online Halloween||19:00 - 03:00||£20.00|
|Last Minute Halloween||19:00 - 03:00||£25.00|
Barhopping UK | Meeting point: Ruby Blue, Leicester Place, London WC2H 7BP, London, WC2H 7BP
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.